Malta


















TBC
Malta where churches are covered in colorful Chinese bulbs and if u are catholic the only think that you can think off is WTF
Where Mothers are like Italian ones (I know I had Italian bf, nothing to be proud off) They cook (amazing), clean and decide for their sons.
Religious holidays where people are celebrating by drinking on the streets (another WTF moment) Techno parties which I believe are worse that Sunrise (have never been but I can imagine)
oh and they eat fluffy rabbits :( I have my third one (second time adopted)
And hahaha F****** driving manner... if you are coming from a party on front passenger seat with a drank driver 100km/h u know what I mean. U can be literally sure that u are not going to see your parents anymore.
But Malta is also smiling people, lots of huge ficus indica (cactus) that you want to steal one and grab to Poland (fucking winter), French/English/Italian/whatever mixed traditional food, weird language kind of Arabic, the best family I spent my second holidays with, good soldiers (the best friends), amazing water and views.
All in all, this small dot on the map is just my perfect place for holidays. To spent entire live, well for that may be Australia ;p

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Bridge diving, Bosnia and Herzegovina